In this guide I have what I believe to be all Console Commands in the game taken straight from the code using a Java Decompiler.
Other Age of Civilizations II Guides:
- Age of Civilizations II: Cheats
- Age of Civilizations II: Basics of How to Play
- Age of Civilizations II: Make Your Own Ideology!
- Age of Civilizations II: Governments Guide
Age of Civilizations II Console Commands
If some of them don’t work try adding a value after them. Also, please don’t just go in a game you’ve been at for a long time and use a command for the first time. Try it out in a separate one.
To enter the console press F1, then in the box above where you can write, type hi or hello.
“/” means OR, it doesn’t mean the command contains a “/”
- info – returns information about the game (fps, your graphics settings, etc.)
- debug – starts debug mode
- center – centers the camera in the middle of the map
- centerciv + ID – centers the camera on the civ with the corresponding ID (I haven’t tested it.)
- scale + value – changes the scale of the map (values from 1-5)
- close/ bye – closes console
- fps – displays an FPS counter
- hi/ hello – returns Hello!
- spin – spins the camera around for a bit
- help – show a couple of commands
- party/ ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ flags – shows every flag on screen; can be stacked, stops if you close the
- console or execute close or bye
- clear – clears console
- Drew Durnil/drew durnil/ drewdurnil/ drew/ (any variation of Drew Durnil’s name)/ noob/ observe/ spectator/ Spectator – Returns : “Games -> New Game -> Options -> Spectator Mode”
- civs – shows ID’s for every civilization (and TAGS)
- civ – shows the ID and TAG of the selected civilization (selected province which is part of a civilization)
- province – returns information about the selected province
- showids – shows the province ID’s on them provinces (Kind of like showing an army but instead of the army it’s the province ID)
- showarmy – I don’t know, even after testing I can’t tell what it does.
- addplayer – add another player on the selected province (I haven’t tested it)
- addciv + name? – I can’t figure out how this works, I’ll leave the code in a different section if anyone wants to have a go at it. From what I’ve managed to do, you can add a civilization on a selected province.
- technology + value – add technology to the selected civilization; 1000 means give them 1.0;
- population – gives 750 population
- armyset/ setarmy + value – in the selected province changes the army to a selected amount; mind you, it CHANGES it, it doesn’t ADD it;
- noliberty – I haven’t tested it, I would bet it makes a vassal not want liberty.
- id – gives ID of civilization and selected province
- war + ID1 + ID2 – start a war between 2 civilizations
- peace + ID1 + ID2 – sign a peace between 2 civilizations at war
- buildport – build a port in a selected province
- buildfort – build a fort in a selected province
- buildtower – build a tower in a selected province
- economy – adds 600 money
- army – add 300 army to the selected province
- money – adds 450 money
- movement – gives you movement points
- diplomacy – gives diplomacy points
- reloadprovince + ID – reloads a province (more for debugging I guess)
It’s end. I hope “Age of Civilizations II: All Console Commands” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.