FF7 Remake Betty Quest Guide
- Lost Friends
- The Power of Music
1. Lost Friends Quest Walkthrough
Lost Friends is a side mission in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. The objective Lost Friends side quest is to find Betty’s Cat. How to find Betty’s Cat you ask? Well, you need to look at 3 different locations and then return to Betty. There is more than one cat, 3 in total hence, 3 locations.
- Location #1: The first location you can check is on the exit road of the Residential Area, the exit road is the one that leads to the Pillar Plaza.
- Location #2: You can find the second cat in front of Tifa’s bar “Seventh Heaven.”
- Location #3: East of your apartment there are some houses behind a fence. You will come across a woman with a green quest marker pointing to a dark metal tube. Go to the metal tube, the cat is on the other side.
Once you have all the cats head back to Betty and finish the side quest.
Lost Friends Quest Reward
Scaring the cats towards Betty lands you the following items:
- A maiden’s kiss
- HP and MP fully restored
2. The Power of Music Quest Walkthrough
Reward: Sharpshooter’s Companion Vol. III and HP/MP restored
Speak with Betty to get the side mission who wants you to get some music disks.
- Music Disc Location #1: The first disc in a hotel in the Wall Market. Go inside and turn right, speak with the person with grey hair.
- Music Disc Location #2: You can buy another disc from the Souvenir Shop at the Colosseum.
- Music Disc Location #3: Look in the back alley left of the Honeybee Inn.
It’s end. I hope “FF7 Remake Betty Quest Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.