Basically a list of jobs to give you an idea which ones are worth the time and/or suitable for earning some $ quickly.
List of jobs
- A bit of gravel and a couple of bushes: About $380 overhead costs, $2524 payment at 100% completion. This job takes about 4 minutes and involves weed removal, adding gravel, and planting 4 plant.
- You need to remove the bushes (Dried bushes): About $288 overhead costs, $1262 payment at 100% completion. Another quick job that involves mowing some lawn and unrolling a couple of turf rolls.
- A small lawn and a pool (Lawn and pool) – About $1640 overhead costs, $8414 payment at 100% completion. Involves quite a lot (900 square meters) of mowing, putting in a pool and setting 2 items of furniture.
- Trees need cutting down (Cut down the trees) – About $83 overhead costs, $420 payment at 100$ completion. Involves felling 2 trees and putting in a small pool. A quick job, but the payment is so meager it’s not worth the time.
- Playground and BBQ (Playground and BBQ) – About $1415 overhead costs, $7152 payment at 100% completion. Involves a bit of mowing, removing quite a lot of weeds, assembling 1 item, placing 13 more, and planting 1 plant. A rather quick job that can be done in 5 minutes.
- Substrates for liquors instead of flowers (Instead of flowerbeds) – About $1775,82 payment at 100% completion. Involves planting 18 plants and removing weeds. A tedious job that doesn’t pay much.
- Put my garden in order (Mow the lawn) – About $420 payment with no expenses. Involves mowing 600 square meters of lawn.
- One little thing to complete my part of heaven (Arbor needed) – About $1900 overhead costs, $4200 payment at 100% completion. A very quick job that involves assembling 1 item and placing 5 more.
- A playground instead of a parking lot (Transform a parking lot into a playground) – About $1802 overhead costs, $6311 payment at 100% completion. Involves selling some 60 concrete slabs, scattering some sand, assembling 1 item, placing 2 items, and planting 5 plants.
- My garden after husband mowing (Garden after husband mowing) – About $796 overhead costs, $5890 payment at 100% completion. Involves placing 22 plants, planting 2 more, placing 12 concrete slabs and 5 items of furniture.
- We’ll change the landfill to an outdoor gym (Rubbish tip to outdoor gym) – About %5370 overhead costs, circa $16670 payment at 100% completion. Involves removing a ton of trash, digging down 5 piles of debris, cleaning dirt, placing a lot of turf rolls, scattering sand, planting 20 plants, placing 18 concrete slabs and 22 outdoor items. A time-consuming job with a good pay. Junk may sometimes be flung out of reach, which prevents 100% completion. It’s actually more profitable NOT to place outdoor gym items – they cost about $2260 and you only get paid about $300 for placing them.
- Open-air cinema (Summer cinema) – About $4300 overhead costs, $7080 payment at 100% completion. Involves some tedious placement of items and unrolling lawn. Not that good in terms of $ per hour.
- Bands in the garden (Cleaning up after the bums) – About $500 overhead costs, $6800 payment at 100% completion. Involves a lot of mowing in difficult terrain, cleaning walls, removing junk and weeds, and placing some furniture and trees.
- A flooded garden (A flooded garden) – About $5533 overhead costs, $21037 payment at 100% completion. Involves digging down 3 piles of debris, removing weeds, cleaning up dirt and trash, unrolling turf, placing furniture, planting 10 plants and placing 14 more. Lucrative but time-consuming.
- The lawn has to be removed (Without lawn) – About $1908 overhead costs, $23141 payment at 100% completion. Involves removing some trash, cleaning up dirt, scattering a lot of gravel, planting 8 plants, placing 23 plants and 1 pool. A very good job, quite lucrative and not as tedious.
- I want vegetables instead of a thicket (Vegetables instead of trees) – About $205 overhead costs, $21037 payment at 100% completion. Involves chopping down 8 trees, planting a dozen plants and placing a couple dozens more. Takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- Huge mess after a construction project (a place for both: work and relaxation) – About $4479 overhead costs, $24739 payment at 100% completion. Involves a lot of mowing, cleaning dirt, removing junk and debris, and placing objects.