Mahou Arms is an anime-inspired character-action hack and slash that tells the story of a magical girl paramilitary group fighting back against an alien invasion.
How to Get the Uncensored Version for Steam
In case if anyone gets lost or doesn’t know the official site like I did.
Too Lazy to Click & Read Those? Well, Just Do the Following
- Download the Launcher.
- Click the top left icon, then Sign In With Steam.
- Click On Settings, then select Uncensored from the dropdown next to Channel.
- Click on Home, then “Version 0.X.XXX Is Ready To Install” will show up. Click that, and the game will begin to download.
- Launch the game by clicking Start Game once the download completes. Enjoy!
Additional Steps: How to Add the Game Launcher Version to Steam
Say, you like using Steam UI or you’re using a custom controller config with the Steam Big Picture Overlay. If this is your first time, then you’re in luck! Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Games” tab from the Steam app on the top-left corner.
- Click “Add a non-Steam Game to my Library…”.
- Click “Browse” and find the executable (“MagicalGirlDF.exe” inside “…\mahou_arms\uncensored\”) where you installed the launcher version in (or if it’s recently installed, it’ll pop-up in one of the list of recent programs. All you gotta do is check it).
- Click “Open” (if you clicked on “Browse” previously), then click on “Add Selected Programs”.
- Done! Now you can treat it as another game on Steam with its own configurations (not shared with the main game unless you renamed the Steam shortcut with the same exact name).