This quest involves finding 3 pieces to rebuild the banner. You already have 1 piece that you found at the start of Bannerlord’s Main Questline. The remaining 2 pieces can be found in hideouts not far from Epicrotea and Marunath, which Istiana and Arzagos will mark for you on your map.
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Morale Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Money Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Main Quest Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Tips for Beginners
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Campaign AI Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord FPS Boost (How to Fix Your FPS)
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Assemble The Dragon Banner
After collecting all 3 pieces, you must choose to return to either Istiana or Arzagos. Remember, Istiana wants to reunite the empire, while Arzagos wants to destroy it. Choose carefully.
Upon informing Istiana and/or Arzagos that you have collected all 3 pieces, you must choose to support an existing imperial fragment (path to save the empire*), join a non-imperial kingdom (path to destroy the empire*), or create a new faction entirely (path to save the kingdom if imperial in culture, path to destroy the empire if non-imperial in culture). Once you have chosen your path, Part Three will unlock.
Note: You must present the banner to the faction leader of the faction you intend to join to complete the quest.