Corpses and Ice Kodama Locations
- From the starting point, go to the courtyard where you’ll encounter some soldiers. Go up the incline and go left. Head down the first set of stairs and check the right side corner where you’ll see some wooden boxes. The Kodama is hiding behind it.
- The second Kodama can be found outside the white house that’s inside the first dark realm near the starting point. Check and break the wheelbarrow that’s on the left side to find the Kodama.
- From the second shrine, go up the stairs and climb the ladder outside the building that’s on the left. At the top, follow the balcony and you’ll find some wooden boxes at the end. The Kodama is hiding behind it.
- From the second shrine, head inside the center building where you encounter Magara Takamoto. Go inside the room that’s on the left and check the cabinet shelf next to some small crates that are under the stairs, you’ll find the Kodama at the corner of it.
- From the location of the fourth Kodama, go up the stairs and head outside towards the connected building. There’s an unaware soldier there that you can grapple from behind. After killing him, check the right-hand side of the building and you’ll find the Kodama at the corner of the small set of stairs.
- The sixth Kodama can be found inside the house that’s on the left side of the third shrine. It’s hiding behind some crates that are on the left corner.
- For the seventh Kodama, cross the bridge from the third shrine and head up the stairs where you’ll find the third dark realm. Work your way around the area where you’ll find a path that leads up the rooftops. You’ll find the Kodama on the rooftop beside the wooden fences on your left.
- After dealing with the third dark realm, go down the incline where you’ll encounter three soldiers guarding the path ahead. In the same area where the soldiers were, there’s a Nurikabe wall nearby. Kill it or pacify it with a gesture so that you can enter the room behind it where you’ll find the hot spring. Enter the room and go up the path near the hot spring, you’ll find a ladder at the end. Climb down to the bottom and go around the area, you’ll find the Kodama at the end of it.