Marukyu Striptease Bonus Quest Guide
Quest 27: Acquire a Charmed Veil
- Acquire a Charmed Veil is the 27th Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on July 12th after Quest 26: Acquire a Crooked Cross is completed.
- This quest is requested by a timid female student in Classroom 2-2. Bring her a Charmed Veil.
- This is another simple retrieve quest. The Charmed Veil is found from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is called Liberating Idol, and it is located between floors 5 and 10.
- The reward for completing this quest is 5 Chest Keys.
Quest 33: Acquire a Silver Lump
- Acquire a Silver Lump is the 33rd Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on June 30th after Quest 06 is completed.
- This quest is requested by a male student in Practice Building 1F. Bring him a Silver Lump for a radio.
- This is another simple retrieve quest. The Silver Lump is found from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is called Silver Dice, and it is located between floors 6 to 8.
- The reward for completing this quest is an Uplifting Radio.
Quest 35: Carbon Copy
- Carbon Copy is the 35th Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on July 13th after Quest 30.
- This quest is requested by the young girl at Samegawa Flood Plain’s Riverbank. Bring her a Flower Brooch.
- This is another retrieve quest. Find a Flower Brooch from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is called a “Soul Dancer,” and can be found between floors one and three.
- The reward for completing this quest is three Value Medicines.
Quest 40: Acquire Some Fashionable Dishes
- Acquire Some Fashionable Dishes is the 40th Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on August 9th after Quest 34.
- This quest is requested by a man at the South side of the Central Shopping District. Bring him three Fashionable Dishes.
- This is another retrieve quest. The Fashionable Dishes can be found from the shadow “Sky Balance” in Marukyu Striptease. Sky Balances are located on the nine and tenth floor. Return to the man after obtaining three dishes to complete the mission.
- The reward for completing the mission is 10000 Yen and the Picross Rules! Book.
These quests will be marked in the “Quests” section of the menu when you pause your game. There are 69 quests in total, most requiring you to retrieve items from The TV Dungeons. All these quests are marked in the order they appear in the Western release of Persona 4 Golden. The numbers may be different in other versions, but the names should be the same.
The quests that follow are usually fetch quests that require you to retrieve items from certain enemies in the various dungeons. However, they are considered “Bonus Dungeon” quests as they will typically not become available until after you have completed the dungeon they pertain to, and thus aren’t really mandatory.
However, completing some of these Bonus Dungeon Quests will unlock more quests at a later date. So, it is highly recommended that you not sell your loot until you are sure that nothing you obtained from the original dungeon can be used to complete a quest you would otherwise have to return for.
Once the date required to rescue whomever (Yukiko, Kanji, etc.) has passed, the dungeon changes/remixes a little bit to offer some different enemies and a new challenge to the player.
The final boss is different as well, typically offering a larger challenge with the reward for defeating the final boss usually being an exceptionally powerful weapon for the character you rescued from the dungeon previously. Going back to Yukiko’s Castle and killing the new boss after rescuing her will yield you a fairly powerful Fan Weapon for Yukiko to utilize.