Raft throws you and your friends into an epic oceanic adventure! Alone or together, players battle to survive a perilous voyage across a vast sea! Gather debris, scavenge reefs and build your own floating home, but be wary of the man-eating sharks!
Other Raft Guides:
- Raft – How to Get Clay and Sand
- Raft Achievement Guide
- Raft – Efficiency/Time Saving Tips for Master Surviver
Raft PC Keyboard Controls
These are the default keyboard shortcuts for the game Raft.
- Walk forward – W
- Walk backward – S
- Strafe right – D
- Strafe left – A
- Sprint – Left shift
- Jump – Space
- Swim down – Left control
- Action 1 – Left mouse button
- Action 2 – Right mouse button
- Interact – E
- Rotate – R or X
- Drop Item – Q
- Cancel – Escape
- Inventory and crafting – TAB or I
- Hotbar – numbers 1-10
- Splitting into half stacks – Middle mouse button
- Game info – O (shows FPS and PING)
Note: The controls used to play Raft are a combination of keyboard keys, the mouse and mouse buttons. all keys can be re-assigned using the Controls tab found in the Options tab on the main menu of the game. From there you can change the key bindings.
It’s end. I hope “Raft PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.