SCP-330 is a new SCP item, temporarily added for the Halloween 2020 event. It is located on the table where the Zone Manager keycard spawns in SCP-012’s room. SCP-012’s room has been renamed to SCP-330’s room for this event. Pressing [use] on SCP-330 will deposit a random candy in the player’s inventory. If pressed more than twice, SCP-330 will sever the player’s hands and kill them. This guide will showcase the effects of every possible candy obtainable from SCP-330.
Halloween Event SCP-330 Candy Guide
- Instantly blows you up. Any enemy players (if FF=Off), doors, and glass are damaged in a nearby radius. Grenades present in your inventory will NOT be blown up in the explosion, but nearby grenades on the ground WILL be blown up. Although this could be considered the worst candy if your goal is to escape, you can use it as a suicide bomb against your enemies or sacrifice yourself to blow open the armory door or the Micro-HID door.
- Gives you 15 AHP.
- Recovers a small 15% of your stamina.
- Gives you the adrenaline’s “Invigorated” effect for a short time, preventing you from losing stamina. Better than the blue candy.
- Slowly recovers 15 HP, like painkillers.
- Instantly gives you 15 HP. Better than the yellow candy.