Stoneshard Toxicity Guide
Toxicity is a Condition effect and has different levels:
Other Stoneshard Guides:
- Stoneshard Guide
- Stoneshard Skills List
- Stoneshard Armor List
- Stoneshard Weapons List
- Stoneshard Herbs & Mushrooms List
- Stoneshard Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Low Toxicity: -2 Strength and -2 Perception
- Average Toxicity: -4 Willpower, -4 Agility, -4 Strength, -4 Perception and -4 Intelligence
- Severe Toxicity: -5 Willpower, -5 Agility, -5 Strength, -5 Perception, -5 Intelligence “You lose control” and “Possible Nausea”
- Deadly Toxicity: -6 Willpower, -6 Agility, -6 Strength, -6 Perception, -6 Intelligence “You lose control” and “Possible Nausea or Coma”
How to Increase & Decrase
- You can increase Toxicity level with: Ether Inhaler, Food poisoning, Herbal Essence, Lively Essence, some Potions, Soporific Sponge, Wine.
- You can decrease Toxicity level with: Antidote, Antitoxin, Antivenom, Blood Lancet, Nausea, Potion of Antivenom and other Potions, Waterskin.
It’s end. I hope “Stoneshard Toxicity Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.