Taur Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Build symmetrical. You don’t want your base to be weaker on one side while you’re being attacked from all sides.
- You can use the 1,2,3,4 keys to switch between Primary weapons and the 5,6,7,8 keys for Secondary weapons. Keep in mind that empty weapons will still have to be reloaded when you switch back.
- Press Shift to toggle air targeting mode. This can be very important when you are trying to get a lead on enemy aircraft. Also gives you a wider view of the field. Just don’t forget to switch back.
- Do NOT over-invest in Research and advanced towers at the early stages of your campaign. If you unlock lots of things but can’t actually deploy them, what’s the point?
- If you lose a tower, you will be refunded 100% of the resources you spent to build it. If you see a sudden spike in resources, it’s unwise to spend it on other things.
- You’re probably not beating the Overlord on Day 50. You will have the chance again once every 25 Days after that. Don’t panic, and don’t hurry to fill your building slots for the fight on Day 50. Just try and use the chance to see what you’re up against. It costs you no Control to lose the fight anyway.
- Try to keep a balanced defense. You want to have an answer to every problem, especially more since you can’t destroy and replace a tower on the same Day.
- You can sacrifice SOME Control to get a specific resource that you need. Just don’t overdo it.
- I don’t recommend Reforging your weapons until after Day 75. If you’re going to Reforge your weapon, even after Day 75, make sure you have a good stockpile of resources in case you get a bad roll in a tight spot. Use the RNG if that’s what you want to do, but don’t rely on it.
- Getting lots of Standard towers is better than getting one Massive tower.
- Try to destroy Scorpions before they deploy their shield, unless there are more dangerous targets outside of it.
- Kill Stingrays before anything else. They can damage your defenses even when your shield is up!
- Repair Drones work really fast. Keep that in mind when your shields are down.
- Go into Build Mode to check the health of your base every once in a while, especially when your shields are down. (You can see the health by the colors of the tower slots)
- You can use the Right Mouse Button to zoom in on targets.
It’s end. I hope “Taur – Tips & Tricks for Beginners” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.