Warcraft 3 Reforged is a real-time strategy game and having the best unit on your side is important to achieve victory.
- HP – Health Points, this determines how much damage you can take before your unit dies.
- Armor – determines the units armor value.
- Spd – The Movement Speed of a unit, how fast it can fly, run or ride.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber, Food and Time to Build Cost.
Almost every human unit build we have some Sorceress and Priest these are some of the most valuable units early on until you get later into the game and unlock Gryphon Riders. Some players like to build lots of Footmen and then upgrade them later into Knights, this is an easier build but not as strong as many others.
The following table explains each unit along with their build time, level, and gold.
|Dragon Hawk Rider||3||200||30||3||28s|
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Human Units” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.