Before you can create these buildings in WC3 Reforged, you will have to possess enough resources including Food, Lumber, Gold and yes Time.
- HP – Determines the unit health points.
- Armor – Refers to the Armor value.
- Speed – Refers to speed on ground or in air.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber and Time to Build Cost.
Night Elf Buildings
Using the Ancient of War, Ancient of Wind and Ancient of Lore you can produce almost all the unit you will need to complete a unit build. These same structures can uproot and move to new locations, however, the travel time will be slow. The Farms/Moon Well can restore units HP and Mana when near it, this can come in handy when battling near or at your base.
The following is what you need to know about the buildings of the Night Elf race:
|Altar of Elders||180||50||60s|
|Ancient of Lore||155||145||70s|
|Ancient of War||150||60||60s|
|Ancient of Wind||150||140||60s|
|Entangled Gold Mine||0||0||60s|
|Tree of Ages||660||365||140s|
|Tree of Eternity||990||565||140s|
|Tree of Life||340||185||120s|
Tree of Life > Tree of Ages (Requires Ancient of Lore)
Tree of Ages > Tree of Eternity (Requires Altar of Elders)
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Buildings” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.