Before you can create these buildings in WC3 Reforged, you will have to possess enough resources including Food, Lumber, Gold and yes Time.
- HP – Determines the unit health points.
- Armor – Refers to the Armor value.
- Speed – Refers to speed on ground or in air.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber and Time to Build Cost.
Crypt, Temple of the Damned, and Slaughterhouse will produce most of the units for players builds, then the Boneyard which can produce the Frost Wyrm. Your Farm/Ziggurat which produces food can also be used as a defensive Tower, this same tower/farm can be upgraded to deal more damage to enemy units trying to attack your home base.
The following is what you need to know about buildings when playing the Undead race in Warcraft 3 Reforged:
|Altar of Darkness||180||50||60s|
|Halls of the Dead||545||210||140s|
|Haunted Gold Mine||225||210||100s|
|Temple of the Damned||155||140||60s|
|Tomb of Relics||130||30||60s|
Ziggurat > Nerubian Tower
Nerubian Tower > Spirit Tower (Requires Graveyard)
Necropolis > Halls of the Dead
Halls of the Dead > Black Citadel (Requires Altar of Darkness)
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Buildings” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.