Warframe PC Keyboard Controls & Key Bindings
The controls listed below are the default controls that may be changed by the user.
- Move: Use W to move forward, S to go backwards, and move side to side using the A and D Keys. Alternatively, you can use the arrow keys.
- Sprint: Holding Shift on the keyboard will cause your Warframe to sprint.
- Jump: Press Space on the keyboard to jump.
- Crouch: Hold CTRL on the keyboard to crouch. Press V to toggle between crouching/standing.
- Shoot: You can shoot by left-clicking with the mouse.
- Aim: Zoom in and aim with your weapon by right-clicking the mouse.
- Marker: You can place a marker for other players to follow by pressing the G key.
- Switch Weapon: Switch between your secondary and primary weapons by pressing the F key. Hold it down to equip your melee weapon for advanced moves.
- Melee: Use your Melee Weapon by pressing the E key.
- Use Ability: You can activate your currently selected ability with MOUSE3. You can also cast a specific ability by pressing either the 1, 2, 3 or 4 key.
- Switch Selected Ability: You can activate your currently selected ability with MOUSE3. You can also cast a specific ability by pressing either the 1, 2, 3 or 4 key.
- Context Action: When you see the prompt for a context action appear, you can perform it by pressing the X key.
- Chat: You can call up the chat window during a mission by pressing T.
- Take Screenshot F6
- Menus Esc
- Use Cipher Y
- Jump Space
- Move Forward W
- Move Left A
- Move Backward S
- Move Right D
- Move Up (Archwing) Space
- Move Down (Archwing) Ctrl
- Fire Weapon Mouse button 1
- Aim Weapon Mouse button 2
- Secondary Fire Mouse button 3
- Reload R
- Toggle Crouch V
- Hold to Crouch Ctrl
- Sprint/Roll Shift
- Use X
- Melee Attack E
- Heavy Attack Mouse button 3 (If equipped)
- Switch Weapon F
- Gear Wheel Q
- Chat T
- Ability A 1
- Ability B 2
- Ability C 3
- Ability D 4
- Focus and Transference 5
- Next Ability Mouse Wheel Up
- Previous Ability Mouse Wheel Down
- Place Marker/Captura Camera G
- Reverse Camera H
- Spectate Prev. Player O
- Show Player List Z
- Push to Talk C
- Inspect I
- Show Level Map M
- View Mission Progress P
- Quick Progress View Tab
- Select Sub Gear 0 1 (in Gear wheel)
- Select Sub Gear 1 2 (in Gear wheel)
- Select Sub Gear 2 3 (in Gear wheel)
Note: The controls used to play Warframe are a combination of keyboard keys, the mouse and mouse buttons. all keys can be re-assigned using the Controls tab found in the Options tab on the main menu of the game. From there you can change the key bindings.
Note: The screenshot key will place a picture of the game (without the in mission UI) to the “captures” folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures for standard users. Screenshots taken this way contain metadata that will be helpful to developers to troubleshoot the game. Steam users will find them in the “captures” folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Captures. Sometimes they are saved in C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Warframe.
It’s end. I hope “Warframe PC Keyboard Controls & Key Bindings” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.