Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Melee Tank Build
Prioritize your node selection as follows:
- Heavy Blows: +20% melee weapon damage, +20% critical hit damage.
- Capable: +25% maximum health, +3% Rage cost reduction, +3% Willpower cost reduction.
- Zealous Might: +15% attack damage, +10% critical hit damage.
- Pain Resistance Program: +15% to all resistances score, +5% maximum health.
The above perks are the foundation of the Soldier tree, but you don’t have to stick to these. You may choose to specialize in your build by focusing on some other nodes here.
For instance, if you want to emphasize critical hit chance and damage, choose The Wild Card to up your crit chance by a whopping 50%.
Another good choice is Second Wind, which gives you a speedy heal when you are below 30% Hp. This is likely to trigger often as you will have to deal with a lot of monsters
- Refined Technique: +20% projectile damage, +20% melee weapon damage.
- Resilient: +20% maximum health, +10% force shield.
- Chemically Empowered Metabolism: +15% maximum health, +15% health regeneration.
- Precise Strikes: +15% attack damage, +15% critical hit chance.
These are the backbone of the Sentinel tree, but depending on how you play, you could get Backline Raider node if you like attacking without taking breaks. If you like to roll and dodge a lot, get yourself over to the Pinch Runner skill.
- Master of the Frontline: +20% melee weapon damage, +5% attack damage.
- Unleashed Power: +15% attack damage.
- Whirlwind of Power: +15% melee weapon damage.
- Blood Rush: +10% maximum health, +35% health regeneration.
As it is in the third ring on the Gate of Fates, when you activate the Zealous Might node in Soldier Tree you’ll gain access to the Warmonger tree.
These perks increase your damage-dealing ability and should be your first focus if you like killing things quickly.
The above perks give you a foundation to build on, but you can specialize in your damage-dealing as always. if you prefer to do damage over time, get the Blood Reaper perk, which converts 30% of all physical damage into rend damage.
Bestial Frenzy increases your damage output based on the number of enemies nearby, which is ideal for our fighter.
- Impervious Wall: +10% to all resistances, +10% maximum health.
- Robust: +15% maximum health.
- Iron Skin: +15% to all resistances.
- Kingless Aegis: +10% block chance, and allow any weapon to block.
The Praetorian tree, which becomes available after your work through the Sentinel tree, is focused heavily on staying alive.
These foundational perks increase your defensive and resistance stats, and you can enhance your blocking skills by selecting a couple other strong perks.
The Sacred Oath applies the Weakness debuff to an enemy when you block their attacks making them take more damage.
The Skills and the gear you choose will drastically impact on the way your build performs so choose them wisely. Obviously, as this build is all about attacking, the skills you choose should be accordingly.
As this is Melee build you may opt to choose from any of the following gear
- One-handed weapon and a shield( better for resistance and blocking attacks)
- A pair of one-handed weapons or a single one-handed weapon (if you wish to unleash your wrath upon the enemy and deal a large amount of damage)
It’s end. I hope “Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Melee Tank Build” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.